Today, I updated a post that I haven’t done much with in a little while. Pinterest isn’t a publicly-traded company so they aren’t required to share any data quarterly like some of their social network peers. For a while, Pinterest stats were popping up so quickly that it was tough to keep up with them. Things have quieted down considerably up until very recently.
Find Out How Many People Use Over 1,000 of Your Favorite Social Networks, Apps and Digital Services
Below are a few of the new and updated Pinterest stats that I posted today. Please visit the full posts, also listed below, for many, many more stats.
Pinterest Stats Additions/Updates:
- Percentage of Pinterest users that use their smartphone as their primary pinning device: 52%
- Amount Pinterest reportedly was seeking for the first promoted pins: $1-2 million
- Percentage of Pinterest users that have pinned wedding-related content before getting engaged: 70%
- Percentage of total social referrals to commerce sites from Pinterest: 10.38%
- Best time/day to pin: Wednesdays 1pm-2pm
- Percentage of Pinterest employees that are female: 40% Last updated
Here are the full Pinterest statistic posts:
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these stats come from Pinterest’s own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100% accurate.
Photo by mkhmarketing