Today, I updated a post that I haven’t done much with in a little while. Pinterest isn’t a publicly-traded company so they aren’t required to share any data quarterly like some of their social network peers. For a while, Pinterest stats were popping up so quickly that it was tough to keep up with them. Things have quieted down considerably up until very recently.
Below are a few of the new and updated Pinterest stats that I posted today. Please visit the full posts, also listed below, for many, many more stats.
Pinterest Stats Additions/Updates:
- Percentage of Pinterest users that use their smartphone as their primary pinning device: 52%
- Amount Pinterest reportedly was seeking for the first promoted pins: $1-2 million
- Percentage of Pinterest users that have pinned wedding-related content before getting engaged: 70%
- Percentage of total social referrals to commerce sites from Pinterest: 10.38%
- Best time/day to pin: Wednesdays 1pm-2pm
- Percentage of Pinterest employees that are female: 40% Last updated
Here are the full Pinterest statistic posts:
There are over 400 stat posts on DMR. Browse the full list here.
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these stats come from Pinterest’s own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100% accurate.
Photo by mkhmarketing