The LinkedIn post has grown to a point where simply listing all the stats is overwhelming and makes it very difficult to find a particular stat. Much like our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google and other posts, the LinkedIn post is now broken up into multiple pages based on stat category. Here are all the new LinkedIn stat pages:
Be Part of the Newest Social Network That Everyone is Talking About!
and here are a few of the new and updated stats. LinkedIn should be issuing their quarterly investor report in the next few weeks, so there is bound to be more updates soon. Stay tuned!
New/Updated LinkedIn and Slideshare Stats:
- Percentage of 2013 Inc 500 Companies that use LinkedIn: 88%
- Percentage of B2B marketers that use LinkedIn: 88%
- Percent of U.S. internet users that shared blog posts they enjoyed to LinkedIn: .4%
- Percentage of the Class of 2014 (high school) that don’t use LinkedIn: 92%
- Percentage of US Charities and Non-Profits that use LinkedIn: 57%
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these stats come from LinkedIn’s own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100% accurate.
Photo by nan palmero