Volvo Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Volvo statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Volvo Website: Official Website
- Year Volvo was Founded: 1927
- Volvo Headquarters: Gotherburg, Sweden
- Volvo Founder(s): Assar Gabrielsson and Gustav Larson
- Current Volvo Chief Executive: Martin Lundstedt
- Volvo Subsidiaries / Brands: Mack Trucks
What is Volvo?
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. The Group also provides complete solutions for financing and service. The Volvo Group, with its headquarters in Gothenburg, employs about 100,000 people, has production facilities in 18 countries and sells its products in more than 190 markets. (source)
Volvo Employee Count
Number of Volvo employees:
Last updated 9/28/18
Recent Volvo News
- Volvo, Daimler, and Traton invest €500 million to build out high-power electric truck network in Europe, 12/17/2021
- Volvo announces massive 50-gigawatt-hour battery plant in Sweden, 02/12/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Volvo statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.