Here are a few of the most interesting S&P Global statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
S&P Global Facts
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 1917
- Headquarters: New York, NY
- Founder(s): James McGraw and John Hill
- Current Chief Executive: Douglas Peterson
- Subsidiaries / Brands: S&P Dow Jones Indices, S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Global Platts and Standard & Poor's
What is S&P Global?
At S&P Global, we accelerate progress by delivering essential intelligence that unlocks opportunity and fosters growth. For 160 years, our insights and data have helped countries, companies and investors make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics, data, research, commentary and ESG solution. (source)
S&P Global Employee Count
Number of S&P Global employees:
Last updated 11/21/18