Magic Leap Statistics, User Counts, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 23rd, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Magic Leap statistics and facts I was able to dig up including user counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Magic Leap Facts
- Magic Leap Website: Official Website
- Year Magic Leap was Founded: 2010
- Magic Leap Headquarters: Plantation, Fl
- Magic Leap Founder(s): Rony Abovitz
- Current Magic Leap Chief Executive: Peggy Johnson
What is Magic Leap?
When we’re not here talking about mixed reality and the future of computing, we’re busy putting robots in your kitchen and making music you can touch. (source)
Recent Magic Leap News
- Magic Leap’s New AR Headset Will Debut in 2022, 12/21/2021
- Magic Leap grants healthcare startups access to its new AR headset ahead of mid-2022 release, 01/13/2022
- Magic Leap 2 AR Glasses Are Here, 03/12/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Magic Leap stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.