Luxottica Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: June 29th, 2021
Here are a few of the most interesting Luxottica statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 1961
- Headquarters: Milan, Italy
- Founder(s): Leonardo Del Vecchio
- Current Chief Executive: Francesco Milleri
- Parent Company: EssilorLuxottica
What is Luxottica?
Luxottica is a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury, sports and performance eyewear. Its portfolio includes proprietary brands such as Ray-Ban, Oakley, Vogue Eyewear, Persol, Oliver Peoples, Alain Mikli and Arnette, as well as over 20 licensed brands, including some of the most well-known and prestigious names in the global fashion and luxury industries. The Group’s global wholesale distribution network covers more than 150 countries and is complemented by an extensive retail network of approximately 9,200 stores, with LensCrafters and Pearle Vision in North America, OPSM and LensCrafters in Asia-Pacific, GMO and Óticas Carol in Latin America, Salmoiraghi & Viganò in Italy and Sunglass Hut worldwide. In 2019, with approximately 80,000 employees, Luxottica posted net sales of over Euro 9 billion. (source)
- Owned Eyewear Brands: Alain Mikli, Arnette, Eye Safety Systems (ESS), Oakley, Oliver Peoples, Persol, Ray-Ban, Sferoflex, Vogue Eyewear
- Licensed Eyewear Brands: Giorgio Armani, Brooks Brothers, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Coach, Dolce & Gabbana ,DKNY, Michael Kors, Miu Miu, Polo Ralph Lauren, Paul Smith Spectacles, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Starck Eyes, Tiffany & Co., Tory Burch, Valentino, Versace
- Retail Store Brands: Sunglass Hut International, Apex by Sunglass Hut, LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Sears Optical, Target Optical, OPSM, ILORI, EyeMed Vision Care, Optical Shop of Aspen, Laubman & Pank, GMO, Oliver Peoples, Alain Mikli, Oakley, David Clulow, Glasses.com, Econópticas, Salmoiraghi e Viganò
Luxottica Employee Count
Number of Luxottica employees:
Last updated 10/23/18
Luxottica Revenue Totals
Luxotica revenue 2017:
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Luxottica stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.