Luxottica Statistics and Revenue Totals (2023)
Last Updated on: March 8th, 2023
Here are a few of the most interesting Luxottica statistics I was able to dig up including Luxottica revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 1961
- Headquarters: Milan, Italy
- Founder(s): Leonardo Del Vecchio
- Current Chief Executive: Francesco Milleri
- Parent Company: EssilorLuxottica
Luxottica is an Italian eyewear company that designs, manufactures, and distributes a wide range of eyeglasses, sunglasses, and other optical products. It was founded in 1961 by Leonardo Del Vecchio and is based in Milan, Italy.
Luxottica operates a number of well-known eyewear brands, including Ray-Ban, Oakley, Persol, Vogue Eyewear, and others. The company also owns and operates a number of retail stores around the world, including LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, and Pearle Vision.
In addition to its retail operations, Luxottica also has a significant presence in the wholesale market, providing eyewear products to other retailers and optometrists. The company’s products are sold in over 150 countries worldwide, and it has manufacturing facilities in Italy, China, Brazil, and the United States.
Luxottica is considered to be one of the largest eyewear companies in the world, and its products are popular with consumers around the globe. The company’s success is largely attributed to its focus on quality, design, and innovation, as well as its ability to create and manage a diverse portfolio of brands.
- Owned Eyewear Brands: Alain Mikli, Arnette, Eye Safety Systems (ESS), Oakley, Oliver Peoples, Persol, Ray-Ban, Sferoflex, Vogue Eyewear
- Licensed Eyewear Brands: Giorgio Armani, Brooks Brothers, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, Coach, Dolce & Gabbana ,DKNY, Michael Kors, Miu Miu, Polo Ralph Lauren, Paul Smith Spectacles, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Starck Eyes, Tiffany & Co., Tory Burch, Valentino, Versace
- Retail Store Brands: Sunglass Hut International, Apex by Sunglass Hut, LensCrafters, Pearle Vision, Sears Optical, Target Optical, OPSM, ILORI, EyeMed Vision Care, Optical Shop of Aspen, Laubman & Pank, GMO, Oliver Peoples, Alain Mikli, Oakley, David Clulow, Glasses.com, Econópticas, Salmoiraghi e Viganò
Luxottica Employee Count
Number of Luxottica employees:
Last updated 2019
Luxottica Revenue Totals
Luxotica revenue in 2019:
Additional Luxottica Statistics
Number of countries Luxottica is active in:
Last updated 12/12/22
Number of stores that sell Luxottica products:
Last updated 12/12/22
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Luxottica statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.