Limelight Networks Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Limelight Networks statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Limelight Networks Facts
- Limelight Networks Website: Official Website
- Year Limelight Networks was Founded: 2001
- Limelight Networks Headquarters: Scottsdale, AZ
- Limelight Networks Founder(s): Nathan F. Raciborski, Michael M. Gordon, Allan M. Kaplan, William H. Rinehar
- Current Limelight Networks Chief Executive: Robert Lento
What is Limelight Networks?
Limelight Networks, a leading provider of digital content delivery, video, cloud security, and edge computing services, empowers customers to provide exceptional digital experiences. Limelight’s edge services platform includes a unique combination of global private infrastructure, intelligent software, and expert support services that enable current and future workflows. (source)
Limelight Networks Employee Count
Number of Limelight Networks employees:
Last updated 1/1/20
Limelight Networks Revenue Totals
Limelight Networks annual revenue:
Limelight Networks annual net income:
- 2019: $16 million net loss
- 2018: $9.8 million
- 2017: $7.6 million net loss
- 2016: $73.9 million net loss
- 2015: $23.9 million net loss
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Limelight Networks statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.