JetSmarter Statistics, User Counts, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting JetSmarter statistics and facts I was able to dig up including user counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- JetSmarter Website: Official Website
- Year JetSmarter was Founded: 2012
- JetSmarter Headquarters: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- JetSmarter Founder(s): Sergey Petrossov
- Current JetSmarter Chief Executive: Sergey Petrossov
- JetSmarter Parent Company: Vista Global
- JetSmarter Subsidiaries / Brands: XOJET
- JetSmarter App Download (iOS)
- JetSmarter App Download (Android)
What is JetSmarter?
JetSmarter believes movement is the key to a life well lived. Hence, our mission: to fuel journeys that elevate our human experience. We use data science, advanced mobile technology, and a members-only approach to connect leaders in business, sports, entertainment, and culture with socially powered travel. Members can reserve seats on more than 50 routes across three continents, create on-demand private charter flights to anywhere on the planet, book luxury lifestyle benefits, network with like-minded members, and more – all in minutes, right from our app. (source)
Additional JetSmarter Statistics
Number of aircraft available on JetSmarter:
Last updated 3/14/20
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these JetSmarter statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.