Here are a few of the most interesting Dow Jones statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Dow Jones Facts
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 1882
- Headquarters: New York, NY
- Founder(s): Charles Dow, Edward Jones and Charles Bergstresser
- Current Chief Executive: William Lewis
- Parent Company: News Corp
- Subsidiaries / Brands: Wall Street Journal, Barron's, Factiva, MarketWatch, Financial News
What is Dow Jones?
Dow Jones is a global leader in news and business intelligence, we’re newswires, websites, newspapers, apps, newsletters, databases, magazines, and video –including some of the widest-read and most-respected brands, like The Wall Street Journal, Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource. (source)