Corning Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: April 11th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Corning statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Corning Website: Official Website
- Year Corning was Founded: 1851
- Corning Headquarters: Corning, NY
- Corning Founder(s): Amory Houghton
- Current Corning Chief Executive: Wendell Weeks
What is Corning?
Corning is one of the world’s leading innovators in materials science, with a 167-year track record of life-changing inventions. Corning applies its unparalleled expertise in glass science, ceramics science, and optical physics along with its deep manufacturing and engineering capabilities to develop category-defining products that transform industries and enhance people’s lives. Corning succeeds through sustained investment in RD&E, a unique combination of material and process innovation, and deep, trust-based relationships with customers who are global leaders in their industries. (source)
Additional Corning Statistics
Number of Corning manufacturing facilities:
Last updated 10/26/18
Recent Corning News
- Corning expands high-index glass portfolio to help accelerate mass adoption of AR technology, 01/25/2022
- Corning reports strong profit growth for 2021, 01/28/2022
- Corning Incorporated : AR2021 Annual Report PDF2021, 03/20/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Corning statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.