Cloudinary Statistics, User Counts, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 23rd, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Cloudinary statistics and facts I was able to dig up including user counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Cloudinary Website: Official Website
- Year Cloudinary was Founded: 2011
- Cloudinary Headquarters: Santa Clara, CA
- Cloudinary Founder(s): Itai Lahan, Tal Lev-Ami and Nadav Soferman
- Current Cloudinary Chief Executive: Itai Lahan
What is Cloudinary?
Cloudinary’s mission is to empower companies to deliver visual experiences that inspire and connect by unleashing the full potential of their media. With more than 50 billion assets under management and 7,500 customers worldwide, Cloudinary is the industry standard for developers, creators and marketers looking to upload, store, transform, manage, and deliver images and videos online. As a result, leading brands like Atlassian, Bleacher Report, Grubhub, Hinge, NBC, Mediavine, Peloton, Petco and Under Armour are seeing significant business value in using Cloudinary, including faster time to market, higher user satisfaction, and increased engagement and conversions. (source)
Recent Cloudinary News
- Cloudinary Reaches $100 Million ARR Milestone, Cements Unicorn Status with Zero Outside Investment, 01/12/2022
- Cloudinary Advances Digital-first Asset Management With Powerful New Features, 01/19/2022
- Cloudinary Integrates With Akeneo to Make Delivering Impactful Visual Experiences Across All Touchpoints Easy, 03/18/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Cloudinary statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.