Ball Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: April 3rd, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Ball statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Ball Website: Official Website
- Year Ball was Founded: 1880
- Ball Headquarters: Westminster, CO
- Ball Founder(s): Frank and Edmund Ball
- Current Ball Chief Executive: John Hayes
What is Ball?
Ball Corporation supplies innovative and sustainable packaging solutions for beverage, personal care and household products customers, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services primarily for the U.S. government. Ball Corporation and its subsidiaries employ more than 21,500 people worldwide and reported 2020 net sales of $11.8 billion. (source)
Ball Employee Count
Number of Ball employees:
Last updated 1/1/22
Recent Ball News
- Ball to Donate $1 Million to Colorado Wildfire Recovery Efforts, 01/05/2022
- Ball to Announce Fourth Quarter Earnings on January 27, 2022, 12/28/2021
- Ball Corporation Board Elects Fisher as CEO; Hayes to remain Chairman, 01/27/2022
- Ball Corporation Recognized in Top 1 Percent of Industry by S&P Global in The Sustainability Yearbook 2022, 02/03/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Ball statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.