HBO Max Statistics, User Counts, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: May 13th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting HBO Max statistics and facts I was able to dig up including user counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
HBO Max Facts
What is HBO Max?
HBO Max is a premium streaming app that combines all of HBO with even more must-see TV series, blockbuster movies, and exclusive Max Originals.
With unlimited access to thousands of hours of entertainment, we’ve got something for everyone in your family. So, kick back in your comfiest loungewear and find your next favorite from one of our curated hubs including DC, the Cartoon Network Collection, Classics curated by TCM, Sesame Workshop, and more.
Recent HBO Max News
- HBO Max expands its service to 15 more countries, 03/09/2022
- HBO Max and Discovery+ will be combined into one service following merger, 03/18/2022
- HBO Max for Apple TV rebuilt with new features, stability improvements, more, 04/08/2022
- HBO Max Overtakes Disney+ To Become The Third Largest Streaming Platform In The US., 04/10/2022
- HBO, HBO Max Have A Combined 73.8 Million Global Subscribers, 01/07/2022
- HBO Is Spending Billions to Take on Netflix and Disney, 01/13/2022
- HBO Max Reaches New Subscriber Records, 01/27/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these HBO Max statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.