Fanatics Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 26th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Fanatics statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
What is Fanatics?
Fanatics is the market leader for authentic, officially licensed sports merchandise and offers the world’s largest collection of timeless and timely gear from every pro and college team. (source)
Fanatics Employee Count
Number of Fanatics employees:
Last updated 11/30/21
Fanatics Revenue Totals
Reported Fanatics annual sales:
Last updated 12/9/17
Additional Fanatics Statistics
Estimated value of Fanatics:
Last updated 8/10/21
Recent Fanatics News
- Barnes & Noble to operate UL bookstore, sell athletic gear with Fanatics starting in March, 02/28/2022
- Fanatics hits $27 billion valuation, adds BlackRock, Michael Dell as investors, 03/03/2022
- WWE, Fanatics Set Long-Term Sports and Entertainment Partnership, 03/29/2022
- Fanatics adds SoftBank executive, former Airbnb marketing chief to board of directors, 05/16/2022
- Fanatics acquires Topps trading cards for $500 million, 01/04/2022
- Topps Hosting First of Its Kind Auction for Topps 1952 Mickey Mantle Card NFT Collectible, 02/10/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Fanatics stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.