Zoom Statistics, User Counts, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Zoom statistics and facts I was able to dig up including user counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
What is Zoom?
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars across mobile devices, desktops, telephones, and room systems. (source)
Zoom User Count
How many people use Zoom?
Last updated 4/30/20
Last updated 4/2/20
Number of corporate customers:
Last updated 3/1/21
Number of schools using Zoom:
Last updated 7/3/20
Recent Zoom News
- New DocuSign-Zoom integration lets you sign docs in a Zoom meeting, 02/28/2022
- Zoom takes on Apple’s Memoji with new virtual avatar feature for video calls, 03/23/2022
- Zoom has added Twitch integration so you can livestream straight from the app, 03/29/2022
- Zoom acquires broadcast tools to enhance virtual and hybrid event coverage, 01/03/2022
- Zoom executive says hybrid work will continue to drive growth after the pandemic, 12/20/2021
- Zoom’s first smart TV app comes to the Fire TV Omni, 12/23/2021
- Zoom update prevents microphone from staying active after calls on Mac, 02/12/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Zoom statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.