WWE Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting WWE statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about WWE.
What is WWE?
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is a multi-faceted media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The Company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience. (source)
WWE Employee Count
Number of WWE employees:
Last updated 3/22/20
Recent WWE News
Here are some recent WWE news articles. We update company news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.
- WWE® to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results, 01/07/2022
- WWE® Reports Record 2021 Results and 2022 Business Outlook, 02/03/2022
- WWE® Names Fiterman Sports Group Official Autograph Partner, 02/21/2022
- WWE® and On Location Announce Exclusive Hospitality Partnership for Premium Live Events, 02/24/2022
- WWE® to Host Talent Tryouts Ahead of WrestleMania®, 03/07/2022
- WWE and A&E Expand Partnership, Set 130 New Hours of Programming, 03/08/2022
- WWE® Teams up With INFLCR to Expand NIL Program, 03/18/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these WWE statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.