Redbubble Statistics, User Counts, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Redbubble statistics and facts I was able to dig up including user counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Redbubble Website: Official Website
- Year Redbubble was Founded: 2006
- Redbubble Headquarters: Melbourne
- Redbubble Founder(s): Martin Hosking, Peter Styles, Paul Vanzella
- Current Redbubble Chief Executive: Barry Newstead
- Redbubble Subsidiaries / Brands: TeePublic
- Redbubble App Download (iOS)
- Redbubble App Download (Android)
What is Redbubble?
Redbubble brings art with soul to your doorstep—in almost any form you’d like to see it. Hang it above your futon. Stick it on a laptop. Wear it on a t-shirt so your friends can enjoy it, too. (source)
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Redbubble statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.