Facetune Statistics, User Counts, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Facetune statistics and facts I was able to dig up including user counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Facetune Website: Official Website
- Year Facetune was Founded: 2016
- Facetune Headquarters: Jerusalem, Israel
- Facetune Founder(s): Zeev Farbman, Nir Pochter, Yaron Inger, Amit Goldstein, Itai Tsiddon
- Current Facetune Chief Executive: Zeev Farbman
- Facetune Parent Company: Lightricks
- Facetune App Download (iOS)
- Facetune App Download (Android)
What is Facetune?
Professional photographers and graphic designers constantly photoshop models to perfection, and now so can you! Without the expensive price tag or complicated tools, Facetune gives you the ability to retouch and add artistic flair to selfies and portraits with ease, from the convenience of your iPhone. (source)
Facetune User Count
Number of Facetune users:
Last updated 7/28/20
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Facetune statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.