Carl’s Jr Statistics, Restaurant Counts, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 26th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Carl’s Jr statistics and facts I was able to dig up including restaurant count, revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Carl’s Jr Facts
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 1941
- Headquarters: Franklin, TN
- Founder(s): Carl and Margaret Karcher
- Current Chief Executive: Ned Lyerly
- Parent Company: CKE Restaurants
What is Carl’s Jr?
Founded by industry pioneer Carl N. Karcher, Carl’s Jr. has been a West Coast staple for 76 years. We’re known for our premium quality, distinctive charbroiled burgers and hand-crafted American classics. (source)
Carl’s Jr Restaurant Count
Number of Carl’s Jr restaurants:
Last updated 2/3/19
Recent Carl’s Jr News
- Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr. are testing a new Chili Cheese menu, 02/28/2022
- CKE Restaurants, parent of Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s, launches loyalty program, 03/24/2022
- Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s to undergo $500 million brand transformation, 05/16/2022
- Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s parent CKE Restaurants launches menu items tied to Jurassic World Dominion, 05/19/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Carl’s Jr stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.