Ben & Jerry’s Statistics, Restaurant Counts, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: June 5th, 2021
Here are a few of the most interesting Ben & Jerry’s statistics and facts I was able to dig up including restaurant count, revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Ben & Jerry’s Facts
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 1978
- Headquarters: Burlington, VT
- Founder(s): Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield
- Current Chief Executive: Matthew McCarthy
- Parent Company: Unilever
What is Ben & Jerry’s?
Ben & Jerry’s believes business has a responsibility to give back to the community. We make the best possible ice cream in the nicest way possible (source)
Ben & Jerry’s Restaurant Count
Number of Ben & Jerry’s shops:
Last updated 1/29/19
Recent Ben & Jerry’s News
- Nike, Samsung, the NHS and more: Snapchat picks top campaigns of 2021, 12/22/2021
- Ben & Jerry’s Partners With SnapChat To Bring Ice Cream To Life Using AR, 12/20/2021
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Ben & Jerry’s stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.