Bilibili Statistics, User Counts, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: April 3rd, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Bilibili statistics and facts I was able to dig up including user counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
What is Bilibili?
Bilibili represents the iconic brand of online entertainment with a mission to enrich the everyday life of the young generations in China. (source)
Recent Bilibili News
- Bilibili launches an earphone brand to tap into consumer electronics, 04/08/2022
- cReleases Authorized “Cheers UP” NFT Collection for Buyers Outside of China, 04/28/2022
- Bilibili Inc. Announces 2021 Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Financial Results, 03/03/2022
- Bilibili to pursue dual-primary list in Hong Kong, 03/17/2022
- Bilibili Hosts Annual New Year’s Eve Gala “The Most Beautiful Night of 2021”, 01/02/2022
- Chinese video site Bilibili follows Alibaba and Tencent in issuing NFTs as ‘digital collectibles’, 01/07/2022
- Chinese streaming platform Bilibili to ban violent games, 01/13/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Bilibili stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.