Affirm Statistics, User Counts, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: March 25th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Affirm statistics and facts I was able to dig up including user counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
What is Affirm?
We’re excited to announce that Affirm is now a remote-first company! The majority of our roles can be accomplished anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of Quebec). While most Affirmers will have the option to choose a remote-first accommodation, our offices in San Francisco, New York City, Pittsburgh, Chicago, and Salt Lake City will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis. At Affirm, we’re using today’s technology to bring significant disruptive innovation to the financial industry. We focus on improving the lives of consumers by delivering simple, honest and transparent financial products. (source)
Affirm User Count
Affirm user base:
Last updated 11/18/20
Additional Affirm Statistics
Number of Affirm employees:
Last updated 9/30/20
Recent Affirm News
- Affirm and Poshmark Expand Partnership to Bring Shoppers More Payment Flexibility, 04/27/2022
- Affirm Launches Cash Back Rewards with New Pay Now Feature in the Affirm App, 01/07/2022
- Affirm CEO Welcomes Regulation From the CFPB, 12/22/2021
- Affirm Rolls Out Super App, 01/27/2022
- Affirm Reports Fiscal Year 2022 Second Quarter Results, 02/10/2022
- Affirm CEO: Market ‘Identity Crisis’ Behind Steep Drop, 02/21/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Affirm stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.