Tootsie Roll Industries Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Tootsie Roll Industries statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Tootsie Roll Industries Facts
- Tootsie Roll Industries Website: Official Website
- Year Tootsie Roll Industries was Founded: 1896
- Tootsie Roll Industries Headquarters: Chicago
- Tootsie Roll Industries Founder(s): Leo Hirschfield
- Current Tootsie Roll Industries Chief Executive: Ellen Gordon
- Tootsie Roll Industries Subsidiaries / Brands: Tootsie Roll, Tootsie Pop, Charms Blow Pop, Mason Dots, Andes, Sugar Daddy, Charleston Chew, Dubble Bubble, Razzles, Caramel Apple Pop, Junior Mints, Cella's Chocolate-Covered Cherries, and Nik-L-Nip
What is Tootsie Roll Industries?
Tootsie Roll Industries, LLC is America’s favorite candy company, manufacturing and selling some of the world’s most popular confectionary brands. Beginning in a modest New York candy store with the Tootsie Roll’s introduction in 1896, the Chicago-based company has grown to become one of the country’s largest candy companies, with operations throughout North America and distribution channels in more than 75 countries. (source)
Recent Tootsie Roll Industries News
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Tootsie Roll Industries statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.