Here are a few of the most interesting Tootsie Roll Industries statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Tootsie Roll Industries Facts
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 1896
- Headquarters: Chicago, IL
- Founder(s): Leo Hirschfield
- Current Chief Executive: Ellen Gordon
- Subsidiaries / Brands: Tootsie Roll, Tootsie Pop, Charms Blow Pop, Mason Dots, Andes, Sugar Daddy, Charleston Chew, Dubble Bubble, Razzles, Caramel Apple Pop, Junior Mints, Cella's Chocolate-Covered Cherries, and Nik-L-Nip
What is Tootsie Roll Industries?
Tootsie Roll Industries, LLC is America’s favorite candy company, manufacturing and selling some of the world’s most popular confectionary brands. Beginning in a modest New York candy store with the Tootsie Roll’s introduction in 1896, the Chicago-based company has grown to become one of the country’s largest candy companies, with operations throughout North America and distribution channels in more than 75 countries. (source)