Too Good To Go Statistics, User Counts, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 26th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Too Good To Go statistics and facts I was able to dig up including user counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Too Good To Go Facts
- Too Good To Go Website: Official Website
- Year Too Good To Go was Founded: 2015
- Too Good To Go Headquarters: Copenhagen
- Too Good To Go Founder(s): Brian Christensen, Thomas Bjørn Momsen, Stian Olesen, Klaus Bagge Pedersen, and Adam Sigbrand
- Current Too Good To Go Chief Executive: Mette Lykke
- Too Good To Go App Download (iOS)
- Too Good To Go App Download (Android)
What is Too Good To Go?
We are a B Corp certified, social impact company fighting food waste around the world. It’s important because the food we waste accounts for 8-10% of all CO2e emissions. We’re best known for our app, which is the world’s largest B2C marketplace for surplus food. Here, restaurants, cafés, supermarkets, bakeries, canteens and wholesalers in 15 countries prevent their surplus from going to waste by connecting with our millions of users. (source)
Too Good To Go User Count
Number of Too Good To Go users:
Last updated 2/23/20
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Too Good To Go statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.