Rivian Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Rivian statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Rivian Website: Official Website
- Year Rivian was Founded: 2009
- Rivian Headquarters: Irvine, CA
- Rivian Founder(s): Robert Scaringe
- Current Rivian Chief Executive: Robert Scaringe
What is Rivian?
Rivian is developing vehicles and services that inspire people to get out and explore the world. (source)
Additional Rivian Statistics
Number of Rivian employees:
Last updated 10/1/21
Recent Rivian News
- Rivian Releases Q3 2021 Earnings, 12/17/2021
- Rivian delivers first R1S electric SUVs, 12/21/2021
- Rivian to invest IPO wealth into new $5B Georgia factory and battery tech, 12/17/2021
- Rivian R1T is first electric pickup to win MotorTrend’s ‘Truck of the Year’, 12/14/2021
- Rivian files trademark for electric bikes, 01/11/2022
- Amazon shares soar on cloud revenue beat and huge profit gain from Rivian stake, 02/03/2022
- Rivian ‘making progress’ on production ramp-up, sets market share goal, 02/24/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Rivian stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.