Red Hat Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Red Hat statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
What is Red Hat?
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. (source)
Red Hat Employee Count
How any Red Hat employees are there?
Last updated 3/1/19
Recent Red Hat News
- Red Hat Extends Partner Training Offerings to Strengthen Open Hybrid Cloud Expertise, 03/08/2022
- Red Hat Lowers Barriers to Artificial Intelligence Projects with Red Hat OpenShift, 04/10/2022
- Red Hat Expands Application Services Portfolio Capabilities to Optimize Cloud-Native Application Development, 12/17/2021
- Red Hat Brings Industry-Leading Ansible Automation Platform to Microsoft Azure, 12/09/2021
- Red Hat Extends Comprehensive Kubernetes Platform with Consistent and Persistent Storage, 02/02/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Red Hat statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.