Panera Bread Statistics, Restaurant Counts, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Panera Bread statistics and facts I was able to dig up including restaurant count, revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Panera Bread Facts
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 1987
- Headquarters: Sunset Hills, MO
- Founder(s): Ken Rosenthal, Louis Kane and Ronald Shaich
- Current Chief Executive: Niren Chaudhary
- Parent Company: JAB Holding
- Subsidiaries / Brands: Au Bon Pain, Caribou Coffee and Einstein Bros. Bagels
- App Download (iOS)
- App Download (Android)
What is Panera Bread?
Thirty years ago, at a time when quick service meant low quality, Panera set out to challenge this expectation. We believed that food that was good and that you could feel good about, served in a warm and welcoming environment by people who cared, could bring out the best in all of us. To us, that is food as it should be and that is why we exist.
So, we began with a simple commitment: to bake bread fresh every day in our bakery-cafes. No short cuts, just bakers with simple ingredients and hot ovens. Each night, any unsold bread and baked goods were shared with neighbors in need. (source)
Panera Bread Employee Count
Number of Panera employees:
Last updated 11/15/18
Panera Bread Revenue Totals
Panera annual revenue:
Last updated 11/15/18
Recent Panera Bread News
- Panera Bread announces contactless dine-in for guests, 02/27/2022
- McDonald’s and Panera Bread file trademarks for NFTs in the metaverse, 02/27/2022
- The Panera Bread Foundation Announces Refreshed Focus on Programs for Underserved and At-Risk Children & Youth, 03/08/2022
- Panera Bread is testing automated coffee brewing with Miso Robotics, 04/13/2022
- Panera Bread enters the chicken sandwich wars with a healthier option, 04/23/2022
- Panera Bread expands its coffee subscription program to all beverages, 04/29/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Panera Bread stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.