Orlando International Airport Statistics, Passenger Count, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Orlando International Airport statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and passenger and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Orlando International Airport Facts
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Orlando International Airport.
- Website: Official Website
- City: Orlando
- Country: United States
- Airport Code: MCO
- Hub Airline(s): Silver Airways
- Year Opened: 1961
Orlando International Airport Employee Count
Number of Orlando International Airport employees:
Last updated 12/1/18
Recent Orlando International Airport News
Here are some recent Orlando International Airport news articles. We update company news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.
- Orlando International Airport to see more flights in Q1 2022, 01/29/2022
- Florida transportation secretary tapped to lead Orlando airports, 01/29/2022
- $118M ‘Welcome Mat’ Interchange Takes Shape Near Orlando Int’l Airport, 01/29/2022
- Orlando Airport Reminds Disney Guests of Their “FastPass” System, 01/29/2022
- Orlando International Airport Ranked Within TOP TEN Busiest Airports in US, 02/15/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Orlando International Airport stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.