Molson Coors Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: April 20th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Molson Coors statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Molson Coors Facts
- Molson Coors Website: Official Website
- Year Molson Coors was Founded: 2005
- Molson Coors Headquarters: Chicago
- Molson Coors Founder(s): Coors/Molson Merger
- Current Molson Coors Chief Executive: Gavin Hattersley
- Molson Coors Subsidiaries / Brands: MillerCoors, Molson Brewery, Coors, Miller, Blue Moon, Molson Canadian, Staropramen
What is Molson Coors?
For more than two centuries Molson Coors has been brewing beverages that unite people for all of life’s moments. From Coors Light, Miller Lite, Molson Canadian, Carling and Staropramen to Coors Banquet, Blue Moon Belgian White, Saint Archer Gold, Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy, Creemore Springs and more, Molson Coors produces some of the most beloved and iconic beer brands ever made. While the company’s history is rooted in beer, Molson Coors offers a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle with sparkling cocktails, hard coffee, canned wine, kombucha, cider and more. (source)
Molson Coors Employee Count
Number of Molson Coors employees:
Last updated 1/1/22
Recent Molson Coors News
- Coors Light Ditching Plastic 6-Pack Rings Will Eliminate 200 Tons of Garbage Every Year, 03/08/2022
- Molson Coors Beverage Company to Webcast 2021 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Earnings Conference Call, 01/23/2022
- Molson Coors Enters Exclusive Agreement With The Coca-Cola Company to Launch New Brand Inspired by Simply® Juices in the Alcohol Aisle, 01/26/2022
- Molson Coors Beverage Company Reports 2021 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results, 02/24/2022
- Molson Coors logs its first sales growth in a decade as turnaround plan takes hold, 02/24/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Molson Coors statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.