Mint Mobile Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 19th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Mint Mobile statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Mint Mobile Facts
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Mint Mobile.
- Mint Mobile Website: Official Website
- Year Mint Mobile was Founded: 2015
- Mint Mobile Headquarters: Costa Mesa, CA
- Mint Mobile Founder(s): David Glickman and Rizwan Kassim
- Current Mint Mobile Chief Executive: David Glickman
What is Mint Mobile?
Mint Mobile launched in 2016 as the smarter way to do wireless. We provide nationwide, premium wireless service directly to you at impossibly low prices. Except it’s not impossible if you eliminate things like massive overhead, inflated costs and nonsense, then pass the savings on to customers. (source)
Mint Mobile Employee Count
Number of Mint Mobile employees:
Last updated 2/18/22
Recent Mint Mobile News
Here are some recent Mint Mobile news articles. We update company news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.
- Mint takes ‘upside down’ approach with Ryan Reynolds ad, 02/19/2022
- Ryan Reynolds Owns Mint Mobile, And 18 Other Celebs You Probably Didn’t Know Owned (Or Partly Owned) Random Companies, 02/19/2022
- Ryan Reynolds’ Mint Mobile recycles old ad for Super Bowl, 02/19/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Mint Mobile statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.