Lumosity Statistics, User Counts, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Lumosity statistics and facts I was able to dig up including user counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Lumosity Website: Official Website
- Year Lumosity was Founded: 2007
- Lumosity Headquarters: San Francisco
- Lumosity Founder(s): Kunal Sarkar, Michael Scanlon, and David Drescher
- Current Lumosity Chief Executive: Steven Berkowitz
- Lumosity Parent Company: Lumos Labs
- Lumosity App Download (iOS)
- Lumosity App Download (Android)
What is Lumosity?
Lumosity’s cognitive training program is a fun, interactive way to train your brain and learn about how your mind works. Used by over 100 million people worldwide, Lumosity’s program consists of science-based games designed to exercise memory, attention, speed, flexibility and problem-solving. (source)
Lumosity User Count
How many people use Lumosity?
Last updated 3/14/21
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Lumosity stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.