Kellogg’s Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: April 16th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Kellogg’s statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Kellogg’s Website: Official Website
- Year Kellogg’s was Founded: 1906
- Kellogg’s Headquarters: Battle Creek, MI
- Kellogg’s Founder(s): Will Kellogg
- Current Kellogg’s Chief Executive: Steve Cahillane
- Kellogg’s Subsidiaries / Brands: Cheez-It, Club Crackers, Corn Flakes, Eggo, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Frosted Mini-Wheats, Kashi, Keebler, Morningstar Farms, Muselix, Nutri-Grain, Pop-Tarts, Pringles, Raisin Bran, Rice Krispies, RXbar, Special K, Town House
What is Kellogg’s?
Driven by the legacy of our innovative founder, W.K. Kellogg, the Kellogg Company is the world’s leading producer of cereal and a leader in snacks production. Every day, our well-loved brands, delight families in more than 180 countries. With billions in annual sales, our brands include Cheez-It®, Coco Pops®, Corn Flakes®, Eggo®, Frosted Flakes®, Kellogg’s®, Mini-Wheats®, Pop-Tarts®, Pringles®, Rice Krispies®, Special K®, and many more. (source)
Kellogg’s Employee Count
Number of Kellogg’s employees:
Last updated 1/1/22
Recent Kellogg’s News
- Kellogg Company Sets Date for 2021 Fourth Quarter Results Webcast, 01/07/2022
- KELLOGG ANNOUNCES SUPPLY CHAIN LEADERSHIP CHANGES, 02/27/2022
- Kellogg Company donation to No Kid Hungry can help provide up to 2.5M breakfasts to kids in need, 03/18/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Kellogg’s statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.