Hallmark Cards Statistics, Store Count, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: July 1st, 2021
Here are a few of the most interesting Hallmark Cards statistics and facts I was able to dig up including store count, revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Hallmark Cards Facts
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 1910
- Headquarters: Kansas City, MO
- Founder(s): Joyce Hall
- Current Chief Executive: Donald Hall Jr
- Subsidiaries / Brands: Crayola, Hallmark Channel and Halls
What is Hallmark Cards?
Founded in 1910 by a teenage entrepreneur with two shoe boxes of postcards under his arm, Hallmark today is an approximately $4 billion company, while still family owned and privately held in Kansas City, Missouri, with a diversified portfolio of six core businesses as part of its global operations:
- Hallmark Greetings: global business selling greeting cards & gifts in 30+ languages with distribution in more than 100 countries & 100,000 rooftops.
- Hallmark Retail: operates 2,000 Hallmark Gold Crown stores in five countries.
- Hallmark Home & Gifts: a broad array of home décor & gift product throughout the U.S.
- Crayola®: a wide range of art materials & toys designed to spark children’s creativity around the globe.
- Crown Media Family Networks: three cable channels – Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama – in addition to Hallmark Publishing, the e-books division of the Hallmark channels, and Hallmark Movies Now, a subscription-based streaming service.
- Crown Center: real estate development company that manages the 85-acre hotel, office, entertainment & residential campus surrounding Hallmark’s headquarters.
Hallmark Cards Store Count
Number of Hallmark Gold Crown stores:
Last updated 11/14/18
Hallmark Cards Employee Count
Number of Hallmark employees:
Last updated 2/17/20
Hallmark Cards Revenue Totals
Hallmark annual revenue:
Last updated 2/17/20
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Hallmark Cards stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.