Genesis Motor Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: August 3rd, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Genesis Motor statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Genesis Motor Facts
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Genesis Motor.
- Genesis Motor Website: Official Website
- Year Genesis Motor was Founded: 2015
- Genesis Motor Headquarters: Seoul, South Korea
- Current Genesis Motor Chief Executive: Won-Hee Lee
- Genesis Motor Parent Company: Hyundai
What is Genesis Motor?
Genesis is a design-focused luxury brand that embodies the philosophy of Athletic Elegance. The Genesis product lineup consists of the award-winning Genesis G70 sports sedan, the Genesis G80 midsize luxury sedan, being named “Most Dependable Midsize Premium Car” 2 years in a row by J.D. Power, our flagship Genesis G90 full-size luxury sedan, the first-ever Genesis GV70 SUV, and the luxurious Genesis GV80 ushering in a new era of what a modern luxury SUV should be. The Genesis vehicle provides simple elegance, athleticism, and sophistication. For multiple consecutive years, Genesis was ranked the highest among all premium automotive brands in the J.D. Power U.S. Initial Quality Study, which examines new vehicle ownership experience. (source)
Genesis Motor Employee Count
Nothing to report just yet. Please check back soon for updates.
Recent Genesis Motor News
Here are some recent Genesis Motor news articles. We update company news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.
- GENESIS MOTOR AMERICA BOLSTERS LEADERSHIP TEAM WITH APPOINTMENT OF NEW EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS, 03/11/2022
- Hyundai’s luxury Genesis brand opens US orders for its first EV, 05/19/2022
- Hyundai Takes a Second Run at China With Luxury Genesis Brand, 02/20/2022
- Genesis confirms upcoming launch of GV60 in Europe, 02/20/2022
- GENESIS RETURNS AS TITLE SPONSOR OF THE GENESIS INVITATIONAL, 02/20/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Genesis Motor statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.