Cornerstone OnDemand Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: April 11th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Cornerstone OnDemand statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Cornerstone OnDemand Facts
- Cornerstone OnDemand Website: Official Website
- Year Cornerstone OnDemand was Founded: 1999
- Cornerstone OnDemand Headquarters: Santa Monica, CA
- Cornerstone OnDemand Founder(s): Adam Miller, Perry Wallack and Steven Seymour
- Current Cornerstone OnDemand Chief Executive: Phil Saunders
- Cornerstone OnDemand Parent Company: Clearlake Capital Group
What is Cornerstone OnDemand?
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) is a premier people development company, pioneering solutions to help organizations and individuals around the globe navigate the new world of work and realize their potential at work. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone is there for you at every stage. Founded in 1999 with the goal of improving access to education around the globe through online learning, today Cornerstone’s people development solutions are used by more than 6,000 global clients of all sizes, spanning more than 75 million users across over 180 countries and nearly 50 languages. (source)
Cornerstone OnDemand Employee Count
Number of Cornerstone OnDemand employees:
Last updated 1/1/20
Cornerstone OnDemand Revenue Totals
Cornerstone OnDemand annual revenue:
Cornerstone OnDemand annual net income:
- 2019: $4 million net loss
- 2018: $33 million net loss
- 2017: $61 million net loss
- 2016: $66 million net loss
- 2015: $85 million net loss
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Cornerstone OnDemand statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.