Chainalysis Statistics and User Count (2023)
Last Updated on: March 16th, 2023
Chainalysis is a blockchain analytics company that provides data analysis and investigation services to businesses, government agencies, and law enforcement organizations. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in New York City, USA.
Chainalysis offers a range of software tools and data solutions that help clients analyze and understand blockchain data. These include:
- KYT (Know Your Transaction): KYT is a software tool that enables businesses and financial institutions to monitor cryptocurrency transactions and detect suspicious activity such as money laundering or fraud.
- Reactor: Reactor is a tool that helps law enforcement agencies investigate and track criminal activities on the blockchain.
- Chainalysis Data: Chainalysis Data is a suite of data solutions that provide insights into cryptocurrency markets and transactions, including market data, transaction volume, and network activity.
- Chainalysis API: Chainalysis API enables developers to integrate blockchain data into their applications and services.
Chainalysis is known for its ability to analyze blockchain data to provide insights into illicit activities, such as money laundering and terrorist financing. The company works closely with law enforcement agencies around the world to support investigations into cryptocurrency-related crimes.
Here are a few of the most interesting Chainalysis statistics and facts I was able to dig up including user counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Chainalysis User Count
Chainalysis user base:
Last updated 10/30/21
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 2014
- Headquarters: New York, NY
- Founder(s): Jan Moller, Jonathan Levin, Michael Gronager
- Current Chief Executive: Michael Gronager
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.