Here are a few of the most interesting Barnes & Noble statistics and facts I was able to dig up including store count, revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Barnes & Noble Facts
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 1886
- Headquarters: New York, NY
- Founder(s): Charles M. Barnes, William Barnes, G. Clifford Noble and Leonard Riggio
- Current Chief Executive: James Daunt
- Parent Company: Elliott Management Corporation
What is Barnes & Noble?
Barnes & Noble proudly serves America with over 600 bookstores in every U.S. state, and are busy opening newly designed stores in communities nationwide. We are an innovator in publishing, retail, and digital media, including our award-winning NOOK® products and an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content. (source)
Barnes & Noble Store Count
Number of Barnes & Noble stores:
Last updated 3/20/20