Austin–Bergstrom International Airport Statistics, Passenger Count, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Austin–Bergstrom International Airport statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and passenger and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport Facts
- Website: Official Website
- City: Austin
- Country: United States
- Airport Code: AUS
- Year Opened: 1999
Recent Austin–Bergstrom International Airport News
- Austin airport sends out fuel shortage alert amid ‘increased flight activity’, 03/29/2022
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport welcomes Virgin Atlantic, 01/29/2022
- Here are the new flights taking off from Austin in 2022, 01/29/2022
- Austin leaders looking to spend up to $46M at the airport — On what?, 01/29/2022
- High-tech ‘phonebooths’ now available at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 01/29/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Austin–Bergstrom International Airport stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.