Here are a few of the most interesting Allstate statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 1931
- Headquarters: Northbrook, IL
- Founder(s): Sears, Roebuck and Co
- Current Chief Executive: Thomas Wilson
- Subsidiaries / Brands: Esurance, Encompass, SquareTrade, Answer Financial
What is Allstate?
The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) protects people from life’s uncertainties with more than 113 million proprietary policies. Allstate offers a broad array of protection products through multiple brands and diverse distribution channels, including auto, home, life and other insurance offered through its Allstate, Esurance, Encompass, SquareTrade and Answer Financial brands. Allstate is widely known from the slogan “You’re in Good Hands with Allstate.” (source)
Number of households Allstate serves:
Last updated 9/10/18