Allstate Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: March 26th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Allstate statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Allstate.
- Allstate Website: Official Website
- Year Allstate was Founded: 1931
- Allstate Headquarters: Northbrook, IL
- Allstate Founder(s): Sears, Roebuck and Co
- Current Allstate Chief Executive: Thomas Wilson
- Allstate Subsidiaries / Brands: Esurance, Encompass, SquareTrade, Answer Financial
What is Allstate?
The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) protects people from life’s uncertainties with more than 113 million proprietary policies. Allstate offers a broad array of protection products through multiple brands and diverse distribution channels, including auto, home, life and other insurance offered through its Allstate, Esurance, Encompass, SquareTrade and Answer Financial brands. Allstate is widely known from the slogan “You’re in Good Hands with Allstate.” (source)
Allstate Revenue Totals
Allstate annual revenue:
Allstate annual net income:
- 2021: $4.65 billion
- 2020: $3.48 billion
- 2019: $3.13 billion
- 2018: $2.85 billion
- 2017: $2.47 billion
- 2016: $1.84 billion
- 2015: $2.11 billion
- 2014: $2.37 billion
- 2013: $2.67 billion
Additional Allstate Statistics
Number of households Allstate serves:
Last updated 9/10/18
Recent Allstate News
Here are some recent Allstate news articles. We update company news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.
- Allstate to Discuss Fourth Quarter 2021 Earnings With Investors, 01/04/2022
- The Allstate Corporation Announces Availability of Fourth Quarter 2021 Results, 02/02/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Allstate statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.