Here are a few of the most interesting ModCloth statistics and facts I was able to dig up. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these ModCloth stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%
- ModCloth Website: modcloth.com
- Year ModCloth was Founded: 2002
- ModCloth Founders: Eric Kroger and Susan Gregg-Kroger
- ModCloth Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
- ModCloth CEO: Antonio Nieves
- ModCloth Former Parent Company: Walmart
- ModCloth Current Parent Company: Go Global
Amount that Walmart reportedly purchased Modcloth for in 2017:
What is ModCloth?
At ModCloth, we believe every outfit is an opportunity to express yourself. Inspired by vintage style and informed by today’s sensibilities, we offer a curated wardrobe that lets you do just that! (source)