Warby Parker Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Warby Parker statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Warby Parker Facts
- Warby Parker Website: Official Website
- Year Warby Parker was Founded: 2010
- Warby Parker Headquarters: New York City
- Warby Parker Founder(s): Andrew Hunt, David Gilboa, Jeffrey Raider, Neil Blumenthal
- Current Warby Parker Chief Executive: Neil Blumenthal and David Gilboa
- Warby Parker App Download (iOS)
What is Warby Parker?
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping. We focus on the bigger picture, too: social innovation is woven into the DNA of our company, and for every pair of glasses purchased, a pair is distributed to someone in need. (source)
Warby Parker Employee Count
Number of Warby Parker employees:
Last updated 3/14/18
Recent Warby Parker News
- Warby Parker Partners With Eastman to Launch New Demo Lens Molecular Recycling Program, 03/19/2022
- Warby Parker Publishes Its 2021 Impact Report, 04/22/2022
- Warby Parker to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results on March 17, 2022, 02/24/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Warby Parker stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.