VF Corporation Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: April 1st, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting VF Corporation statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
VF Corporation Facts
- VF Corporation Website: Official Website
- Year VF Corporation was Founded: 1899
- VF Corporation Headquarters: Greensboro, NC
- VF Corporation Founder(s): John Barbey
- Current VF Corporation Chief Executive: Steve Randle
- VF Corporation Subsidiaries / Brands: Dickies, Lee, Wrangler, JanSport, The North Face, Timberland, Vans
What is VF Corporation?
Founded in 1899, VF Corporation is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish most through a family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands including Vans®, The North Face®, Timberland® and Dickies®. (source)
VF Corporation Employee Count
Number of VF employees:
Last updated FY 2021
Recent VF Corporation News
- VF Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2022 Results; Reaffirms Full Year Fiscal 2022 Earnings Outlook, 01/28/2022
- VF Corporation Earns Top Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2022 Corporate Equality Index, 01/28/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these VF Corporation stats come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.