Here are a few of the most interesting Thomson Reuters statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Thomson Reuters Facts
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 1989
- Headquarters: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Founder(s): Roy Thomson and Paul Julius Reuter
- Current Chief Executive: James C Smith
- Parent Company: The Woodbridge Company
- Subsidiaries / Brands: Reuters
What is Thomson Reuters?
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading provider of news and information-based tools to professionals. Our worldwide network of journalists and specialist editors keep customers up to speed on global developments, with a particular focus on legal, regulatory and tax changes. (source)
Thomson Reuters Employee Count
Number of Thomson Reuters employees:
Last updated 1/1/17