Here are a few of the most interesting Naspers statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 1915
- Headquarters: Cape Town, South Africa
- Founder(s): W. A. Hofmeyr
- Current Chief Executive: Bob van Dijk
- Subsidiaries / Brands: Brainly, codecademy, Delivery Hero, letgo, mail.ru, makemytrip, Myntra, OLX Group, redbus, SimilarWeb, Tencent, Udemy
What is Naspers?
Naspers is a global consumer internet group and one of the largest technology investors in the world. Operating and investing in countries and markets across the world with long-term growth potential, Naspers builds leading companies that empower people and enrich communities. The group operates and partners a number of leading internet businesses across the Americas, Africa, Central and Eastern Europe, and Asia in sectors including online classifieds, food delivery, payments, travel, education, health, and social and internet platforms. (source)