Naspers Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Naspers statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Naspers Website: Official Website
- Year Naspers was Founded: 1915
- Naspers Headquarters: Cape Town
- Naspers Founder(s): W. A. Hofmeyr
- Current Naspers Chief Executive: Bob van Dijk
- Naspers Subsidiaries / Brands: Brainly, codecademy, Delivery Hero, letgo, mail.ru, makemytrip, Myntra, OLX Group, redbus, SimilarWeb, Tencent, Udemy
What is Naspers?
Naspers is a global consumer internet group and one of the largest technology investors in the world. Operating and investing in countries and markets across the world with long-term growth potential, Naspers builds leading companies that empower people and enrich communities. The group operates and partners a number of leading internet businesses across the Americas, Africa, Central and Eastern Europe, and Asia in sectors including online classifieds, food delivery, payments, travel, education, health, and social and internet platforms. (source)
Recent Naspers News
- Naspers Foundry makes third fintech investment, 02/28/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Naspers statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.