Lenovo Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: August 2nd, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Lenovo statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about Lenovo.
- Lenovo Website: Official Website
- Year Lenovo was Founded: 1984
- Lenovo Headquarters: Hong Kong
- Lenovo Founder(s): Liu Chuanzhi
- Current Lenovo Chief Executive: Yang Yuanqing
- Lenovo Subsidiaries / Brands: Motorola Mobility, ZUK Mobile and Medion
What is Lenovo?
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a US$50 billion Fortune Global 500 company, with 57,000 employees and operating in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society. By designing, engineering and building the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices and infrastructure, we are also leading an Intelligent Transformation – to create better experiences and opportunities for millions of customers around the world. (source)
Lenovo Employee Count
Number of Lenovo employees:
Last updated 1/1/19
Recent Lenovo News
Here are some recent Lenovo news articles. We update company news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.
- Lenovo Commits to Hiring 12,000 R&D Professionals, and Outlines Vision to Achieve Net-zero by 2050, 04/05/2022
- Lenovo Changes Shipping Strategy to Lower Costs, 01/07/2022
- Lenovo, Sony will skip in-person MWC 2022 while other Android brands commit to stay, 01/28/2022
- Lenovo goes fully virtual for MWC 2022, 01/31/2022
- Lenovo Climbs the List of Fortune’s 2022 World’s Most Admired Companies, 02/02/2022
- Lenovo Group: Third Quarter Results 2021/22, 02/24/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Lenovo statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.