HCA Healthcare Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: August 2nd, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting HCA Healthcare statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
HCA Healthcare Facts
Here is pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about HCA Healthcare.
- HCA Healthcare Website: Official Website
- Year HCA Healthcare was Founded: 1968
- HCA Healthcare Headquarters: Nashville, TN
- HCA Healthcare Founder(s): Thomas Frist Sr, Thomas Frist Jr and Jack Massey
- Current HCA Healthcare Chief Executive: R. Milton Johnson
What is HCA Healthcare?
HCA Healthcare is one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcare services, comprising 186 hospitals and approximately 2,000 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs, urgent care centers, and physician clinics, in 20 states and the United Kingdom. With more than 280,000 colleagues driven by one purpose—to give patients healthier tomorrows—we are excited about the future of medicine and believe we are uniquely positioned to play a leading role in the transformation of clinical care. (source)
HCA Healthcare Employee Count
Number of HCA Healthcare employees:
Last updated 1/1/22
Recent HCA Healthcare News
Here are some recent HCA Healthcare news articles. We update company news daily, as it breaks, so be sure to check back often for the latest.
- HCA Healthcare Offers Residency Positions to 1,867 Medical School Graduates to Help Address National Physician Shortage, 04/23/2022
- HCA Healthcare Reports First Quarter 2022 Results, 04/29/2022
- HCA Healthcare Purchases MD Now Urgent Care With Its 59 Locations in Florida, 01/04/2022
- HCA Healthcare Announces HCA Healthcare Foundation’s $1.35 Million Grant to Educate Texas, 01/23/2022
- HCA Healthcare Announces Plans to Build Five New Hospitals in Texas, 01/27/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these HCA Healthcare statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.