Foxconn Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Foxconn statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
What is Foxconn?
Established in Taiwan in 1974, Hon Hai Technology Group (Foxconn) (2317:Taiwan) is the world’s largest electronics manufacturer. Foxconn is also the leading technological solution provider and it continuously leverages its expertise in software and hardware to integrate its unique manufacturing systems with emerging technologies. By capitalizing on its expertise in Cloud Computing, Mobile Devices, IoT, Big Data, AI, Smart Networks, and Robotics / Automation, the Group has expanded not only its capabilities into the development of electric vehicles, digital health and robotics, but also three key technologies –AI, semiconductors and new-generation communications technology – which are key to driving its long-term growth strategy and the four core product pillars: Consumer Products, Enterprise Products, Computing Products and Components and Others. (source)
Foxconn Employee Count
Number of Foxconn employees:
Last updated 5/7/18
Recent Foxconn News
- Apple supplier Foxconn in talks to build $9 Billion factory in Saudi Arabia, 03/19/2022
- Foxconn aims to get 5% of global market share for EV business by 2025, 03/20/2022
- Foxconn pledges 20% emissions cut by 2025 in Earth Day goals, 04/29/2022
- Taiwan’s Foxconn plans to build chip facility in Malaysia amid EV push, 05/19/2022
- Foxconn sees revenue surge 11% in 2021, 01/07/2022
- iPhone assembler Foxconn expects ‘unprecedented’ first quarter as manufacturers build up inventory, 01/24/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Foxconn statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.