Eros Statistics, User Counts, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Eros statistics and facts I was able to dig up including user counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Eros Website: Official Website
- Year Eros was Founded: 1977
- Eros Headquarters: Mumbai
- Eros Founder(s): Arjan Lulla
- Current Eros Chief Executive: Robert Simonds
- Eros Subsidiaries / Brands: STX Films, STX Television, STX Alternative, ErosSTX International, Eros Motion Pictures, Eros Now
- Eros App Download (iOS)
- Eros App Download (Android)
What is Eros?
Eros International Plc (EROS:NYSE) is a leading global company in the Indian film entertainment industry, which co-produces, acquires and distributes Indian language films in multiple formats worldwide. We are one of the oldest companies in the Indian film industry to focus on international markets and we believe we are pioneers in our business. Our success is built on the relationships we have cultivated over the past 40 years with leading talent, production companies, exhibitors and other key participants in our industry. Leveraging these relationships, we have aggregated multi-format rights to over 3,000 films in our library, including recent and classic titles that span different genres, budgets and languages. Eros Now, our over-the-top entertainment platform, has digital rights to over 10,000 films across Hindi and regional languages from Eros’s internal library as well as third party aggregated content which we believe makes it one of the largest Indian movie offering platforms around the world. We are listed on the NYSE, ticker EROS. (source)
Recent Eros News
- Eros Now and Airtel Xstream Premium Announce Unique Partnership for Video Subscribers, 02/28/2022
- Eros Enters Into a New Era of Global Media and Entertainment, 04/26/2022
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Eros statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.