Here are a few of the most interesting Sherwin-Williams statistics and facts I was able to dig up including store count, revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 1866
- Headquarters: Cleveland, OH
- Founder(s): Henry Sherwin and Edward Williams
- Current Chief Executive: John Morikis
- Subsidiaries / Brands: Dutch Boy, Krylon, Miniwax, Pratt & Lambert, Thompson's, Valspar
What is Sherwin-Williams?
Founded in 1866, The Sherwin-Williams Company is a global leader in the manufacture, development, distribution, and sale of paints, coatings and related products to professional, industrial, commercial, and retail customers. (source)
Sherwin-Williams Store Count
Number of Sherwin-Williams stores:
Last updated 1/1/18
Sherwin-Williams Employee Count
Number of Sherwin-Williams employees: