Schwan’s Company Statistics, Revenue Totals, Facts & News (2022)
Last Updated on: February 27th, 2022
Here are a few of the most interesting Schwan’s Company statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Schwan’s Company Facts
- Schwan’s Company Website: Official Website
- Year Schwan’s Company was Founded: 1952
- Schwan’s Company Headquarters: Marshall, MN
- Schwan’s Company Founder(s): Marvin Schwan
- Current Schwan’s Company Chief Executive: Dimitrios Smyrnios
- Schwan’s Company Parent Company: CJ Chieljedtang
- Schwan’s Company Subsidiaries / Brands: Holiday Foods, Big Daddy's, Minh, Mrs Smith's, Edwards, Red Baron, Freschetta, Pagoda, Tony's, Larry's
What is Schwan’s Company?
Based in Minnesota, Schwan’s Company is a leading U.S.-based manufacturer and marketer of quality foods offered through retail-grocery and food-service channels. Its many popular brands include Red Baron®, Tony’s®, Big Daddy’s®, Villa Prima™ and Freschetta® pizza, Mrs. Smith’s® and Edwards® desserts and Pagoda® Asian-style snacks. The company is an affiliate of global lifestyle company, CJ CheilJedang. (source)
Schwan’s Company Employee Count
Number of Schwan’s employees:
Last updated 11/15/18
Schwan’s Company Revenue Totals
Schwan’s revenue 2017:
Please note that some of these numbers are easier to find than others. A few of these Schwan’s Company statistics come from their own reports, but some are based on news reports and not official company tallies. No information contained on DMR should be relied upon to make investment decisions. Basically, this is the best I can find and I don’t guarantee anything to be 100%.