Here are a few of the most interesting Schwan’s Company statistics and facts I was able to dig up including revenue totals and employee counts. As always, be sure to check back in the future as I will be updating this post as new and updated stats become available.
Schwan’s Company Facts
- Website: Official Website
- Year Founded: 1952
- Headquarters: Marshall, MN
- Founder(s): Marvin Schwan
- Current Chief Executive: Dimitrios Smyrnios
- Parent Company: CJ Chieljedtang
- Subsidiaries / Brands: Holiday Foods, Big Daddy's, Minh, Mrs Smith's, Edwards, Red Baron, Freschetta, Pagoda, Tony's, Larry's
What is Schwan’s Company?
Based in Minnesota, Schwan’s Company is a leading U.S.-based manufacturer and marketer of quality foods offered through retail-grocery and food-service channels. Its many popular brands include Red Baron®, Tony’s®, Big Daddy’s®, Villa Prima™ and Freschetta® pizza, Mrs. Smith’s® and Edwards® desserts and Pagoda® Asian-style snacks. The company is an affiliate of global lifestyle company, CJ CheilJedang. (source)
Schwan’s Company Employee Count
Number of Schwan’s employees:
Last updated 11/15/18
Schwan’s Company Revenue Totals
Schwan’s revenue 2017: